Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Email your abstract and full article to
- The journal accepts manuscripts in Malay and English
The editorial board of the journal has decided to charge RM100 for acceptable articles, and researchers must pay the fee after obtaining initial approval to complete the publication procedure.
Kindly make the payment to:
UniSHAMS Account No: 02011010034994
Bank: Bank Islam Berhad
Reference 1: Author’s Full Name
Reference 2: JCICP
**Kindly fill in your details in the link provided (+SUBMISSION FEE)
The purpose of this section is to provide proper guidelines for the preparation of articles or manuscripts to publish in JCICP. The guidelines provided here will guide the author of the article or manuscript to write and to prepare it.
Theme: None at the moment.
Length: 8 - 15 pages, including tables, graphs and references.